Nowadays people are suffering from many health problems. Some problems even make the headline of the newspapers on a regular basis. High cholesterol is one of such health problem, which is affecting a great chunk of the human population on earth. And now people are searching for options to avoid such problems. But if you are already affected by the problem, then what kind of precautions you want to take to lower the cholesterol level. You can find several ways or methods to lowering cholesterol. Among them, proper diet is one important option to lower the cholesterol level. You can read the ebook of Martín Teixido, ”Cholesterol Never Again“. You can use it safely without any side effects
But before discussing the ways to lower the cholesterol level in the body, you need to know the reasons for high cholesterol.
You can find many reasons for high cholesterol. And, you can divide them into three important parts.
- Currently, people are imitating some features of modern lifestyle. Some of the lifestyles are very unhealthy. The first thing you need to discuss while speaking about the unhealthy lifestyle is the diet. It is a fact that, people are currently making a diet chart which is full of foods that are high in saturated fat. Now high cholesterol means the amount of fat in the blood exceeds the optimum limit. That means your blood contains more fat than the permissible limit.
- So if you eat food that contains high saturated fat, then it is evident that you must face a high cholesterol problem.
- Currently, people are spending a very busy lifestyle. They eat sufficient food, but they don’t have time to destroy the food and to create energy in the body. Even they don’t have a chance to burn the fat that they already have consumed. Naturally, the amount of fat stored in the blood is increasing. And the result is very alarming.
- Smoking can be a great cause of high cholesterol. Excessive smoking kills the normal process of work in the body. And it ultimately makes a way for high cholesterol in the body.
- Some physical problems are also responsible for the high cholesterol in the blood. One such problem is the inactive or weak thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is called the Apple gland of the human body. And its weakness is one great cause of the high cholesterol problem. Kidney and liver problems are one of the main reasons for this problem. Even excessive intake of alcohol can be a cause of high cholesterol in the blood.
You can find several other reasons for high cholesterol.
- Some sports persons also take some kind of steroid hormones that are also responsible for the cholesterol problem. Even antidepressants are also responsible for the problem.
- The latest analysis discovers that high cholesterol can be inherited. That means if your parents are suffering from high cholesterol problem, then there are maximum chances that you can suffer from high cholesterol problem. Our body can bear many faulty genes. Among them, a single one is enough to affect the blood. And that single gene can easily increase the level of cholesterol in the blood. These are the main reasons for high cholesterol.
Now one big question is “Is it possible to lowering cholesterol through diet?”. The answer is yes. Some foods and vegetables are very helpful to lower the cholesterol level. You can easily put them in your diet chart, and you can get the result.
Tea: Tea is a good drink to lower the cholesterol level in the blood. It is a known fact that tea is very famous for the antioxidants that are fighting against cancer. Simultaneously, it is also very helpful to fight against the LDL cholesterol levels. Especially black tea is a preferable one that fights against the high cholesterol. So tea should be a part of your diet chart and make it a friend of your morning time.
Omega 3 fatty acids: Fish that contains omega 3 fatty acids. You can make fish as a daily diet food. But the main thing you need to remember is that you should eat those fish that contains omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 is very useful for the prevention of blood clot. Actually, a blood clot is a big problem of high cholesterol. Now the burning question is what is high cholesterol. You already have discussed the high cholesterol level in the early part of this article. Once again, you can say that when the cholesterol level in the blood exceeds the permissible limit, then the doctor diagnosed it as the high cholesterol level. So you have got the answer to the question “what is high cholesterol level”.
Beans: Beans are one very important food that is very useful to prevent high cholesterol. Beans are very good for your heart. Extensive researches reveal one big truth that daily intake of bean soup can surely lower the high cholesterol level. Beans are full of fiber, which is good for the healthy heart. Most of the times it is asked that is high cholesterol bad for the heart. The answer is yes. Truly high cholesterol is dangerous for the heart because it affects the blood circulation. Now the maximum amount of fiber in the beans is truly good for lowering the cholesterol level. Remember, when you are facing the question is high cholesterol bad for your health, mainly for your heart, then don’t forget to maintain the beans as the inevitable part of your daily diet chart.
Oats: Oats are also very good for the cholesterol problem. Oats are full of high fiber. As already mentioned that fiber is very useful for lowering the high cholesterol. The key mystery about fiber is that soluble fiber prevents the absorption of cholesterol in the blood. And it ultimately helps to keep the heart and the blood flow in the body good and smooth.
So the above discussion reveals that proper diet can lower the cholesterol level. And you have discovered the answers to the question “what is high cholesterol level”, and “is high cholesterol level bad.